Independent and objective input at board level is increasingly seen as beneficial to a company, whatever it's size. As consultants or Board Advisors we can provide strategic advice to the executives, help scrutinise the performance of the business and ensure governance requirements are met. The ability to step back from the day-to-day activities of the company actively supports the board in taking the company forward. Asking the right questions of the board members and positively challenging potential decisions can bring pertinent concerns to the forefront of a busy executive team, so that they can be addressed.
Our history of working with startups and established SMEs provides a strength and depth of experience we can bring to our clients and their organisations. The ability to also bring executive coaching and / or payments expertise to the table helps broaden the services and support we can offer you to help you take your company where you want it to be.
Areas we have worked with include:
- Monitoring the performance of the company
- Developing the strategy of the company in conjunction with the other company directors
- Verifying the integrity / accuracy of financial data and reports
- Taking an active role in risk management and validate the effectiveness / robustness of systems, controls and processes
- Analysing management performance against agreed objectives and targets
- Being involved in succession planning; directors' level of remuneration; appointing and removing executive directors
If you would like to talk with us, please contact us,